Dental Nurse Equipment
Episode:25Te Papa Collection:History
Suggested curriculum levels:3 – 5
Description:'The Murder House'. Simon Morton says it's no wonder when you see some of the ghastly tools used in the dental nurse trade.
Questions for students
- What things do you already know that helped you to understand the Tale? Use the 'Connections and conclusions' response template to record your ideas.
- How different is dental care now? How important is dental care for children?
- Why does Te Papa have dental nurse equipment in its collections? What can this equipment tell us about life in New Zealand?
- Why do you think the government provides free dental care for all children? How does the country benefit from children having good teeth?
- What questions occurred to you as you watched this Tale? How could you find out more?